Nail Art:

>> Friday, May 24

Posted by: Jennifer
A great and quick way to spice up your nails - paint one color and add some stickers!

For this design, I decided to pair up a neutral turquoise color from Essie, "Turquoise & Caicos," with a touch of white and pink flower stickers to give it nice finish. The combination of both colors are perfect for spring/summer time. And as usual, add a base and top coat to protect your nails and the color/stickers from wearing off. The picture is pretty straight forward and no instructions are necessary to create this look.

Here is a close up picture of the stickers I used:

Products:

Nail Polish - Essie (Turquoise & Caicos)
Nail Stickers - Flowers/Bunny (I bought this from an Asian beauty store a year ago, but you can probably find something similar to the flower designs from sellers on Ebay.com)

Here are some sellers I found with free shipping and floral nail stickers (please note: I have never ordered from these sellers before, so I am unsure of their qualities and services. I am just listing the products relevant to the one I used for this post only.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment