AQUAMOIST Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Moisture Toner

>> Friday, May 24

Posted by: Jennifer
If you don't know what Hyaluronic Acid is, you can read about it on Emily's review of HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. JuJu Cosmetics is another widely popular Japanese beauty brand and created a similar product to that of the HadaLabo Gokujyun Lotion. This liquid toner contains micro-collagen to penetrate into the skin while hydrating. It is suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin.

Origin: Japan
Product: 180mL

Review:

I love this product as much as the HadaLabo Gokujyun Lotion! I use this product before I sleep to keep my daily routine of incorporating collagen to my skin to prevent signs of pre-aging. It really moisturizes and makes my skin look glowy the next day! The consistency is lightweight, easy application, and with no fragrance and oil. Since I break out easily from extremely moisturizing products (especially cream lotions), I feel these types of Japanese liquid lotions/toners are most suitable for acne prone skin. Thus, this product is perfect and really smooths and makes your skin radiant. Please note, this product did not whiten my skin and reduce my acne scars.

Overall Rating:

5/5 Would purchase again!

Purchase/Price:

Sasa.com: $13.50
Amazon.com: $19.69
Yesstyle: $22.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment