My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening Mask

>> Thursday, May 30

Posted by: Jennifer
My Scheming creates various kinds of masks, but I have only tried this product in particular. The packaging states:
Milk possesses abundant butter fat, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and minerals. It can enhance skin's moisture, tend to absorb by skin, prevent skin from dryness, and smoothen wrinkles and lines. The mask is to refine skin, enhance sheen, revive elasticity. It will give your skin softness, lightness, mildness, and fineness.

Origin: Taiwan
Product: 30mL/pack


Review:

This is by far, one of my most favorite masks. I am already on my second box and will continue to purchase this product. Not only does this mask whiten my skin, it also hydrates and brightens after one usage, but of course, not permanently. Although I have been using this product for quite some time, there is not a huge difference in fading my acne scars/marks (hopefully, it contributes to slowly diminishing the appearance of my acne marks along with the other products that I use). Another great factor about this mask, is the amount of product leftover in one package (slightly bigger than a quarter-sized amount) which is great to massage into your skin afterwards or applying it onto your neckline. I did not feel any dramatic tightening sensation and it also did not irritate my skin. Thus, this mask is perfect for dry/sensitive skin. This mask is very thin, soft, and light:

Overall Rating:

4.8/5 - Would definitely purchase again.

Purchase/Price:

I purchased from Sasa.com, but if you trust the other sellers I listed, you can also purchase from them. I hold no responsibility on the qualities/services you receive. Also note that shipping is not included in the prices stated.

1 box - 10 masks
Sasa.com $13.10
everydaybeautyusa.com $12.00
Ebay.com $9.99

1 mask
loveshoppingholics.com $1.90

0 comments:

Post a Comment