Meishoku Organic Rose Moisture Lotion

>> Sunday, May 5

 


Posted by: Emily
“This super new series Japan skincare enriched with organic high quality of Damask rose water for sebum control, hamamelis extracts for pore refining, skin nourishment and coix extracts.With romantic damask rose fragrance.”

Review:

I picked this up from the shelf because of it’s cute pink packaging. I never heard of this brand before but I tried it on my hand in the store. It was pretty moisturizing so I decided to give it a try, despite that I still have a lot of unopened facial lotions at home. Ultimately I just couldn’t get over the cute girly packaging. I tried really hard to like this product. 

I like the pleasing light rose smell the most other than that it was an average product.There are definitely better lotions out there with greater moisturizing effects. I rotate between using this and the HadaLabo Hyaluronic acid at night, but I find myself reaching for the HadaLabo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion a lot more. Sometimes I don’t have to apply any other moisturizer after the HadaLabo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion but for the Rose facial lotion, I always had to. It’s not as moisturizing as I would like it to be. Also it leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky. It’ll probably be more suitable for the summer. I hope I can finish this bottle. 

Overall Rating:

3/5 - Average, would not purchase again.

Purchase/Price:

$13.95 - Ebay
$13.99 - webichi.com 

(I purchased this around the same price in a store.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment