TheFaceShop White Tree Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser

>> Saturday, April 13

 (화이트트리 스노우 엑스폴리에이팅 폼 클렌저)
A gentle scrubbing cleanser infused with white fine beads to remove any dirt or dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it smooth and refined. Suitable for all skin types.

Origin: Korea
Product: 140mL / 4.72 fl. oz.

Before Foaming
After Foaming

Review:

Although this product looks like it will guarantee whitening, I did not see any dramatic whitening effects. The cleanser only slightly foams, but not into huge bubbles and it is not a creamy type of cleanser. I purposely bought an exfoliating cleanser to remove dead skin cells and the appearance of acne scars. As a result, this does make my skin look smoother without having to dry my skin or break me out. I have used this product for a few months already, but there is no drastic changes in my skin (in whitening or fading acne marks). The scent is soft and smooth on a low note with a velvety texture.

Overall Rating:

3/5 - Just a regular scrubbing cleanser, nothing spectacular.

Purchase/ Price:

TheFaceShop Stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment