TheFaceShop: Lovely Me: Ex Waterful Grapefruit Mask

>> Wednesday, April 24



Posted by: Emily

Review:

Who could resist such cute packaging? It’s conveniently packaged, adorable, and smells great. When Jennifer and I saw it at a new Face Shop location, we were sold. I purchased the pink one which has moisturizing properties for dry skin, meanwhile she bought the blue one that calms troubled skin. (She should be reviewing it soon.)  Anyway, outside of the cute packaging we didn’t really expect much from this product. To be honest I have yet come across a product from The Face Shop that I was impressed with. However, I’m really interested in their Chia Seed line that was launched recently.

According to the directions, you could either wash this mask off after about 10 minutes or leave it on overnight. I usually leave it on overnight because I feel like that would be more beneficial. The mask is clear, smooth, and easy to apply.  The scent is not too heavy and really does smell like grapefruit. It does moisturize my skin and leaves it softer the next morning. I bought this for the winter when my skin was really dry and needed some hydration. The results aren’t wowing and I would say any other mask I use makes my skin feel the same way. 

Overall, it’s not a product I would repurchase. I don’t use it often because I have better masks to choose from. 

Overall Rating:

3/5 – Average product 

Purchase:

I purchased this for about $14 at The Face Shop. You could probably find it on Ebay for a similar price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment