Kracie Ichikami Premium Hair Treatment

>> Monday, April 1


Posted by: Emily  

"This hair treatment with pure oriental herbal extract instantly absorbs into damaged hair. Contains black rice extract and soy bean/black bean extract to repair and protect hair. The specially formulated traditional and natural hair care ingredients with black grain and soy extract works into core of hair well. Leave hair silky and shiny. The black soy bean essence is extracted from the premium quality black soy bean from Tanba, Japan. Relaxing wild cherry blossom aroma."
Credit: Amazon


Review:

This is the second Ichikami hair treatment I purchased, and probably not the last unless I find a better product. Although hair treatments are usually suggested to be used once to twice a week, I use it every time I wash my hair, which is every other day. I dye my hair every three months or so. Through perming, straightening, and permanent dying, my hair has been greatly damaged by heat and chemicals. Every time I dye my hair I say it would be the last, but I grow bored of the color, or the roots are showing and I head to the salon again. Recently I dyed my hair back to a dark brown-red color in hopes to prevent myself from dying it again. Needless to say, I don't have healthy hair… at all.

I always use hair treatment because it keeps my hair soft and nourished for a longer time, as compared to just using shampoo and conditioner. When using this product I skip conditioner and massage a generous amount of treatment on my hair, focusing on the ends. Ichikami hair treatment has a very strong floral scent, and could be a bit overwhelming. However, it makes my hair smell sweet and floral afterwards so I like it nonetheless.

While I was on vacation in the Caribbean islands my hair was dry, tangled, and knotty. The sea breeze and the sea salt that was drying and tangling my hair gave it nice beach waves but left it impossible to comb through. I washed my hair with the treatment and I was able to easily take out all the knots. My hair was shiny, smooth, and soft afterwards!

Overall Rating:

4.5/5 Recommended

Purchase/Price:

Amazon $21.88
(I purchased this for about $13 at an Asian supermarket, so definitely look around and see if there are cheaper options.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment