The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil

>> Monday, April 8

(미감수 브라이트 클렌징 라이트 오일)
Posted by: Jennifer
A gentle makeup remover made from organic rice and rice water suitable for all skin types.

Origin: Korea
Product: 150mL / 5.07 fl. oz.

Enlarge to see how oily/shiny the product makes your skin.

Review:

Although the product says it is suitable for all skin types, it definitely is not. Since I only use eye make up, I purchased this product solely for eye makeup removal. However, it only dried both the skin around my eyes and on my eyelid. After purchasing, I discovered on the site that it's a makeup remover most suitable for oily skin. Although my skin was not really dry to begin with, this remover was very strong and ended up making my skin patchy. In addition, this product lightly burned and irritated my eyes. I only used a drop of it too! Maybe I was not suppose to use this as a eye-makeup remover?

I actually purchased this because of a similar product under the same collection that was actually really good (Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Remover / 미감수 브라이트 립 앤 아이 리무버). I didn't think there would be a vast difference between the two.

The texture of the product was very oily but smooth. The fragrance was light and fresh.

Overall I'm very disappointed with this product.

Overall Rating:

1/5 - The one star is for doing its job for makeup removal. Would not purchase again.

Purchase/Price:

About $15.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment